Tuesday, July 30, 2013

House clean, attic full




Marc writes:

Well, after months of prep, we are finally moving forward.  Starting back last summer when we began to talk about the application process, we have been working toward the day when we would close door behind us and check off the last of the to-do lists.  
Now, we are in Lexington for a last visit with Grandparents then later today we get on the airplane.

As the moving day has gotten closer, my sleep has gotten worse.  Generally I haven't been feeling the stress but, as I'm sure we have all experienced, that is the nature of stress.  Thankfully, last night, I slept we'll.  

On Fridays, we takes our malaria drug, a once a week drug with the common side effect is vivid dreams.  After a good night's sleep, I'm glad to find it the stress, not the drugs, that are messing with me.  Tonight, on the plane ride, hopefully Skylar and Sylvia will sleep well, giving me and Julienne the chance also to catch up.
A attic full


House empty.

1 comment: